Location: Dubai (hybrid) / location independent (remote)
Employment Type: part-time / flexible / full-time available
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Creative Director, you will use your expertise and conceptual thinking to turn business content into meaningful, motivating, inspiring, high-quality deliverables that make our clients go “wow”!
You will support our Account Directors by overseeing a team of writers and designers to ensure that all work is delivered on time, on brand and on brief.
Creative direction and delivery
- Provide big picture ideation and creative thinking.
- Cultivate creative solutions from concept to reality.
- Work with the Client Services team to understand and shape project objectives and deliverables.
- Clarify where to spend time and effort – ‘the exam technique’.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and assist with their creative concept development.
- Translate client objectives into clear creative solutions.
- Lead and direct the creative team (permanent and freelance staff) in the production of all material.
- Review work, troubleshoot, and provide feedback on creative work.
- Meet with clients to explain campaign strategies and creative solutions.
- Attend industry relevant events/conferences for creative inspiration and networking.
Oversee quality and standards
- Interrogate client briefs, by challenging thinking and asking key questions.
- Ensure client’s visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Ensure tone of voice and writing standards are met.
- Work with the Client Services team to ensure creative deliverables are on time and within budget (i.e. focus on profitability).
New business development
- Provide creative proposal support and ideation.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or PR
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a creative director, PR or corporate communications role
- Excellent creative and business writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- An advantage if fluent in Arabic
- Excellent time management skills
- MS Office Proficiency
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
WHAT WE OFFER
So, are you ready for a new adventure? Can youdemonstrate all of the above? Then get in touch. If it all works out and we'rea great fit, we can offer:
- Exciting growth opportunities at a rapidly growing agency with an enviable list of both local and international clients.
- The opportunity to work for the Middle East's leading employee communication and engagement specialists.
- A great team that is passionate about going the extra mile for our clients. We really live and breath our purpose.
- A hybrid working model with the option to split time between home and our awesome HQ.
If all this is screaming “ooh, that’s me!”, please upload your resume below. You can send all recruitment related enquiries to email@example.com.